Friday, February 5, 2010

What Are Kick Pads Wrestling

..... Hello Matthew





not easy to write another post to think how much pain I tried to write the above, I can almost have to store my baby, my memories, not to respect what 'I promised that I accaduto.Ma .... I promised to start life anew, to create, to enjoy my little girl is the mixed blessing of my days and dedicate myself to everything that makes me positive ...... A lot of projects for my daughter for lack of time I could never achieve and now slowly sto'cercando complete with his full approval and joy. I bought this basket
portalavoro a lot of wood 'years ago', with the idea of \u200b\u200bcolor with their subjects naive to Matilde.Finalmente I had an inspiration .... I colors are those of her room and those who do not know'.... well .... the Kokeshi?

Before the makeup was so'....

0 comments:

Post a Comment