Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Embossed Invitations

Decoscrap Boxes for the birthday!

In kindergarten my son Christian is customary that each child bring a present to their classmates when a birthday. After three years, tired of the usual bags with candy, I thought of making these boxes and fill them with chocolates ... the joy of boys and girls! :-)
I've made all different other in shape, color and embellishments: I used to decorate ribbons, flowers and cars made with the punches, rivets and bright pastel colors, plates of different shapes and sizes ...
In any case I attached (with a ribbon or a fermacampioni) a plate on which I glued a piece of paper torn from the edges, on which I had written the name and the years of my son.
Some boxes have been decorated with stickers, simple, curved or three-dimensional images depicting themed birthday cakes, cakes, balloons, candles, cards written ...
Christian had a great time to deliver the boxes to his companions and was very proud of the gift given ... mates seem to have appreciated: the boxes are literally going to be snapped up!
Mirko Next year also will be in the same school and I'm already thinking about what to prepare! :-))
ps: if you go to browse the various posts, there is also the confetti-door version, suitable for weddings, christenings, confirmations, etc..

0 comments:

Post a Comment