Sunday, February 14, 2010

Real Idnian Women Boobs

Sherazad

Sherazad as the queen who said,
every night, a story to her husband,
for their lives.
Sherazad because the earrings that I show you today
give me the idea of \u200b\u200ba jewelry Arabic:

will form, will be the wire that wraps the pearl, or perhaps
gold beads combined with antique pink dark
will all of this, but I guess
Sherazad wearing these earrings:)

Another angle:

And here the particular: the pigtail
decorating and sustains the whole creation ...

We give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and Sara
what is Sara! :)
The idea for the earrings is not mine, but I was inspired by
this video, and even though I definitely
modified materials, colors and finishes,
were the inspiration behind his ear, so I
seemed right to mention the author.

0 comments:

Post a Comment