Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jt Tac 5 Bedienungsanleitung

Daedalus

notice before publishing the creation of today:
a couple of weeks ago I saw on the internet
a very nice bracelet, made of wire pigtails and 4 or 5 purple beads.
I remade the same, I changed the color of pearls,
closure and added a pearl to the smaller end, but the structure of
bracelet is.
The problem is that I can not remember where I saw this bracelet
,
and I'm sorry because I would cite the author.
If someone were to find that picture anywhere,
let me know, I will immediately mention the name of the creator.

That said, I show you my version:
to separate pigtails
(of course, created by me with the wire), 4
I chose Cat's Eye orange. I hooked the last
spiral
an Eye Cat's in the same color, but smaller
:

I chose to close the cuff
very easily,
few inches of wire and here's the closing:

to complete the work,
I created the earrings matched:

And finally a photo of the ensemble:

All summer long, of course! :)

Edit: February 24 h14: 27
I found the original!
This this bracelet,
I had not found it at a blog, but
this page.
It 's too cute and I could not resist:
I also make my own version!

0 comments:

Post a Comment