Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cat Declawing Ontario

Ariel

Ariel is the name I chose for this series.
You already know that this is a quote:
Ariel the Little Mermaid is the name of Walt Disney!
Why this name?
Simple, because I am presenting today
creation is made entirely of nacre, in two colors.
Working with Shell came to me naturally
think of the sea, and from there to the Little Mermaid!
How long it took to choose the name?
Easy: three times the time it took to make the necklace
! : D

OK, enough talk, here is the creation of today:

The center of the necklace: pearl
spaced dark cube
mother of pearl clear. In half an
diamond, pearl
too.

Detail of black shells:

... and the diamonds on the sides of the series:
And finally: closure.
Initially I had closed the series with a simple hook, but it seemed too
anonymous
so I made with my hands
(using silver wire)
a closure that would evoke the shape of the diamond-shaped stones that make up the necklace
:
course, this is a setting for Summer
that will come along ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment