Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What To Call A Cake Business

CARD MARKET REPORT POINTS


I thought about it a bit and eventually I felt it was to find a way to "reward" the s most loyal customers and correct / s, ie the people who control the news on the blog, leave feedback and make purchases more committees.
For now this is an initiative being tested, but then I'd love to be able to maintain ...


It is a sort of points card (the idea came to me thanks to the blog / forum I frequent and I do collect points throughout the year), accumulating over time.


How it works: since it is a reward and an opportunity I thought it right not to automatically enroll anyone, the registration will be on your request (send an email to the address that usually found in the right column).


As they accumulate points: for every purchase (through markets, commissions or other) who has the card receives on average one point (more than a point to buy "large" and half a point for minimum purchase requirements).


record the points on a balance sheet, when you want you can ask me the balance. Threshold is reached I will warn you. On reaching a threshold, which for now I set to 5 you are entitled to receive an award from among those that will be made available at a discount on the sixth or purchase.


Points are cumulative, so you can claim your prize even at 10 points (it will double or larger). The discount however does not double.


There will also be extra points for those who took part in several initiatives, sweepstakes or other, who always proves to be correct you need to feedback and made several purchases. The first person to make the request of the "card" will receive an extra point.


Good collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment