Monday, October 26, 2009

Trading With Emulator Pokemon On Mac









I forgot the pictures of the rings (one is missing a star-shaped with embossed textures to heart - as the two-rectangular shades with metallic pink)

there is also a picture of a ring star worn to show the size;)

Here I am with my short guide .... Very short because there is not much to tell, the people there was very little, the center was almost deserted due to a big party that was held in the neighboring country is _?%&/$£! * C ° ! Obviously if there are no people in the banquet did not see for yourself .... : (But I still have recovered its cost and then it's not that bad, but ... Many will tell you to try again Sunday because usually there is another "revolution". Well, we'll see .... Also because it is still tiring and demanding orgranizzativo.A also in this regard I thank my assistants eovviamente banquet-even people who have gone to see me;)
will post photos of the new;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment