Friday, October 16, 2009

Four Wheeler, Birhtday

Album

Sun, sea, nights out and many laughs with my kids, my husband ... many memories, which unfortunately are already fading! In fact, do not forget to impress and well in mind all the feelings and everything that has happened during important holidays, I have even written notes!
:-) Lately I've had little time this summer and the album I have not finished yet ... So I thought I'd post last year! We
always going to Jesolo ... fantastic! :-) The pictures were really a lot, so I made an album Frames.
I used a 20x20 album and I entered into several pages of the mini-album, accordion or pockets containing numerous photos.
In this way I managed to collect well 131 photos! Here are some sample pages ...
This page posted a mini accordion album, behind the photo at the top left .
Below the photo, the side edges and bottom, I glued tapes of bearings foam, in order to create the appropriate thickness to contain the mini accordion album.
Also on this page I've created a "pocket" into which to insert the photographs, but instead a mini album of CearĂ¡, in this case I decided to show pictures of loose which I applied the label " pulls up, so that protruding and attract attention.
Here Mirko with his face all dirty with sand! :-) Here nothing hidden pictures, but only so many photos to view!
addition to the pocket created by the photo above, I created here also a maxi-pocket at the bottom of the page with a contrasting patterned scrapbooking paper. I then pasted on to pocket more photos ...















These pages are similar: I decorated both in only the left side, creating a pocket with a large photo page (left) or with a contrasting patterned paper to which I have pasted two photos (right page).
On the left page and then I posted a mini-album, accordion, while the right one I have included a collection of photos, strung together by a ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment