Thursday, October 29, 2009

How Far Back Can You Set A Projector

Christmas CD Mini album kit - the album of the multi-photo holiday

I finally managed to finish the album of the summer holidays ... better late than never, you say! ;-))

This time I wanted to do something faster and easier than last year (see previous post). No albums or accordion pockets several pages, only pages with pictures "on demand" ... although some could not avoid including multi-page photos, because I like them too! :-)

I used Album Kit 21x21 "Ready Young Street " , already complete with pre-set and colorful pages, stickers and various embellishments. Fantastic! Decorate an album is so fast and then embellishments are beautiful.

On this album I took 74 pictures: a lot less than last year, but since those who will browse the more they will be grandparents and my kids (who certainly are not careful not to damage any pockets and photos posted here and there) so it's perfect!
the cover, I quote the photos in my album ... better identify
photos ... and then to no end! Torn, cut, framed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment