Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oreo Cookies Clip Art

Leaf elf

Every now and doing some things from the dark shades! :)
The name "leaf elf" I really like
and this time it was easy to find ...
easy because I forced my brother
to choose a name, I
I did not brainless! ihihi

As usual, no more talk
and here is the creation of today:

The name I like because it reminds me
the colors of the forest,
ie those that characterize the series. The beads are
rocailles a meeting between dark green and brown:

the center pendant, very bright,
dimensional
made with Swarovski and rocailles
the same color of the series:

Pendant that has two sides equal , green, brown crystals separated by
:


Today I wanted to show this creation from the dark shades
because the day is cloudy again (Ugh)
and instead of the usual colored jewels, to propitiate the beautiful season, I thought
to adjust:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment