Sunday, March 7, 2010

How To Reset Lock For Vip Suitcase

Daisy Green, just green.

Verde, just green,
because this is my absolute favorite color.
And 'one of the colors I love most wear
that makes me feel good,
that really gives me a sense of hope,
that reminds me of the nature,
that makes me feel at peace with myself.

And green is the creation of today.
I came to mind as I realized the bracelet
Daedalus
(but this time it's all mine, I have not plagiarized!). As for the bracelet

Daedalus, I used the wire
and cat eyes, green
this time (who would have thought! ahaha):

Here is the closing, rigorously handmade:

... perlozze and one of the large, caged:

keeping the same colors and the same sequence of beads
Cat's Eye,
I made the earrings matched:

And here they are together, and cuff earrings:

Ps: One of my favorite bands are Green Day ..
Is he a chance?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment