Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do L Need A Mechanic License In Ontario

Silver, Red & Crystal: first ankle

Creating
I show today is a request I made was a few weeks ago. A
ankle, my ankle first, and I am very satisfied.
The alternation of colors is simple: the Red Crystal.
I am loved so much together that soon after I created the earrings
Daisy, who had already shown.

But let's get to work you'll see today ...
As I said, I used two colors for the crystals and Swarovski Crystal-Red-

while the structure of the ankle is fully realized
Silver 925:


Another whole picture, in which
is perhaps the clearest difference between the two chains.
ago by the more subtle structure of the jewel,
that a larger mesh (located at the terminal) to adjust the anklet

to suit everyone will wear.


And here is the detail of the decor,
very simple and delicate,
that will position it well in view
outside of the leg:

Still the end of the gem, As mentioned
all 925 Silver:

The girl who asked me to this gem
delivered to the recipient of the gift, the
that seems to have liked:
are really happy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment