Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Does Beech Street Cover?

Pages Multi-photo: more ... The Candy Blog

Here I am again, after some 'time since I wrote ... I thought I'd show you a few pages Frames, because, as perhaps I have already written, they are my favorite! Yeah, so why do I pick up a lot of photos with little trouble, but still creating a beautiful page!
addition, the Frames pages are quick to implement and require little embellishment (not to "steal" space to photos !)... words are perfect!
















These are two pages of Christmas: As you can see I added a few embellishments and I managed to collect many pictures!











This however is another type of page Frames, made at a meeting with scrap Cecilia Di Pisa : apparently there are a few photos, but then opening the top pocket and picking up the picture with the words, appearing like an accordion mini album!

















Another idea is to insert photos or diary in pockets hidden behind the photographs placed at the top of the page (because it is easier to extract) as in the first instance, or in pockets created specially with a card to match the rest of this page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment