Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rape In Japense Metro?

multi-page photo album with a surprise mini

Again I created a mini album to be included in the scrapbook page 30x30: since I had several photos and I wanted a nice full-bodied mini album, I created a big pocket on the page staring at the parchment paper with blue and embellished with rivets and a yarn colored flowers.
The title "my baptism," the label with the name (created with adhesive letters) and two cards of the confetti complete the page.
To create the mini album "Surprise" are 10 sheets of 20x20 paper: place them on the table as shown in the picture, already coupled to 2 of 2 (front and back). Alternatively you can use the card scrap already printed on both sides.
With an office hole punching the paper then'll join with the ribbons as shown in the picture.
I advise you not to immediately join several sheets together, but to do it for decoration completed, in order to be more comfortable inserting rivets, etc.. without damaging the pages.
A decorative sheets glued together 2 by 2.
I left the first page open side so as to have a big pocket to put the other photos that were not put in the album (eg photos with family, the wedding favors, etc.)..
In total I collected as many as 21 photos on one page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment