Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chevy Siverado 427ss Price

multi-page photo album with a mini portfolio

I often take plenty of pictures ... and as we put them all on one page? Should I make a mini album ... but guys, I have the mini wedding album, the holiday ... We can not fill the house with mini album, with the risk which then remain around (oh yeah, because my Christian loves watching the pictures, but then it always around the album!).
And then I said why not put the mini album in a page? So remote is great and the album is not lost ...

This album is a mini wallet made to scrap a meeting with Celina Di Pisa : the photos are glued to many tags, all the same size, then inserted in the pockets of the mini album.
In turn, the mini album is placed on the page you scraps, which I also included a series of mini-pictures (they were too funny!) And other photos in a pocket as large as the entire page. In total I collected well
30 photos on one page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment