Monday, November 29, 2010

Maxi-cosi Travel Systems

Between a box and the other ...... Miss Cupcake



Usually for me 'Christmas time is pure chaos .... begins to creep into my mind to search for gifts "perfect" in the series ... but I do spend a little' na ' good impression "..... then the creation of new dolls and trinkets for customers like me want to spend a little and then, needless to say ,.... na 'bbella figure "and, last but not least, the orders received some months ago and as usual I can deliver them to last forever momento.Diciamolo ..... well the organization is not my forte.Ahhhh! forgot! In less than a month ..... I traslocareeeee in the new house!!
As you can see my house packages including, paper packaging, ribbons and colored clay, which goes everywhere??
In all this chaos is my pleasure to introduce a "custom finished and ready for delivery "....... A doll for the cake of a girl who turns 2 Saturday anni.La old mother, Emilia, loyal customer, she trusted me and left the task of choosing the color and decoration ...... I hope / you'll love '....

0 comments:

Post a Comment