Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mabrook On Engagement

Trick or Treat ......... late!





What a beautiful feeling I had this morning to find that my kitchen was once again a chasm between pieces of clay, stoffette, molds, polymer clay ( ..... when it comes to craft an order you know 'is like a pimple on the nose .......). Well yes ... last night under cover of darkness have begun to work with the hope not to have more 'smooth (sa'รจ life is also made especially for unexpected or ....). First of all I contacted
those poor sweetbreads which I should have said no to my regret that I had sent emails in recent days concerned for my creations, then I took out my notebook full of sketches with the desire to develop more 'of a ... ...
For now, place a small taste of the samples that I'm 'just for making quet'ultimi:
are fake cakes for 18 years to a beautiful girl named Giada.Le marmellatine are nothing but strawberry scented candles made by me, wood, plaster and pretend cream polymer clay for the other media e. ..... Enjoy ..... Welcome back!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment