Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pink And White Wrestling Shoes

Purple ring necklace from Provence

Creating
I show today I had it in my head for so long ,
the first idea came with a post by Valeria posted on his blog
Jersey & Chincaglie .
but I had no clear idea, until I did not buy the
catente
colored silk and my aunt gave me this ring blue plastic,
saying: "They do what they want."

And here the "what you want"

silk I used chains
of two colors (one pink and the other fuchsia);
is the first time I work with these chains
and I have enjoyed so much! :)
I finished my beloved
necklace with cat's eyes (in this case color Purple)
with velcro and created by me:

Here is a closer one of the sequence of
eyes cat

And here instead of the pendant necklace, also made with

cat's eyes and, of course, with the ring
plasticky:

Ed here it is more closely
in this picture is also known
the undulating surface of the ring:

What can I say?
I like it, and I am very excited about these chains,
I guess I'll use the more ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment