Friday, April 2, 2010

Mossberg 195k-a Manual



words:
When inspiration comes in the most unexpected moments!

Yesterday afternoon I wanted to create something,
but no idea in my head.
Then I noticed the dishes to wash
and while I had the sponge hand
I noticed the blue floral decorations around the plates.

Thus was born the idea for the bracelet that I show you tonight.
In this first picture here is the version closer to who has the slender wrist:


And here was the wider version.
To do this I just realized
(always with my holy hands and the wire)
two patterns that serve as sealing rings,
at different distances:

Here the court
down on the wrist if we close the cuff in the first link:
And here the little court if we close the ring outer
(of course, the closure came
in my hands):

And now two particular types of stones used.
In this picture the cat's eyes aquamarine olivine
separated by amethyst flowers:

In this other photo of the chips aquamarine
with their decorations in the shape of flower:

Simple, delicate and second very nice to me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment