Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rockstar Energy Belly Rings

box door-remember "the sea"

As the song says ... the summer is ending and the holidays are now a thing! Luckily I have left a ton of pictures to fix every moment of this fantastic summer just passed!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bit '"fixed" with photos: I like taking them at every opportunity, to see again and ... and here I am to decide what to do with hundreds of holiday photos!

For sure I will make an album dedicated and maybe even a few pages for albums and photos of children ... I have decided to remove that accrue in a box created specifically with decoscrap!

course I will repeat, but who do not yet know decoscrap I can say that you are sure to fall in love: a little 'and a little decoupage' decoscrap in scrapbooking ... there are no rules: you want to use the materials and decorative techniques that you prefer one to the other as you suggest the imagination!

This box is was first painted, then decorated with rice paper of different texture and tone and further embellished with elements taken a bit 'from scrapbooking, cards with decoupage, transparent stones, shells and even jute.

For me it will be a great door-remember, but can also make a fine show as an ornament.

Come on, work: Fill the box with the memories of the holidays with your favorite photos!

If you want an extra idea, decorate the same way also the cover of an album for your photos and put it in the box: it will be a memory perfect for your kids or a gift of appreciation to secure a special friend!

For explanations step by step buy the magazine Lab Decoupage No 61 on sale in August 2010, or visit my website at www.luisarivolta.it projects.

Some details:


0 comments:

Post a Comment