Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ultimate Ispy Wii 6th Arrow

The rest of the warrior .......







Sunday, June 6 ended the event "Viscalori in Bloom" also and ended my ordeal because it was the first event to attend, I had, in addition to physical exhaustion on the preparation of a large quantity of dolls, a stress "performance ".... But then everything was done in the best way ..... A beautiful day ...... visit as talented artisans ..... 'For me the relationship with the people coming to have a look in my location was perfect .... Many compliments and purchases that I have paid off (in every sense I would say ... .. hee hee ..) effort of the last two months ....
The quality 'of the pictures this is going on Scarsini but my camera decided to have a crisis to provide ......

For Kathy ....... Contenta? , =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment