Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Do You Beat Mount And Blade?

Annunciation Annunciation "...." "!!!!


Dear friends near and far,
given my prolonged absence, you will be asked (hopefully ....; 0)) that end I have done now ..... now .... as a recluse from the end due to a forced seclusion in the house for work and soon will explain 'why'.... And now ... so the "work of love" (more 'or less ... grrr ... grr ...) that sometimes needs a breath of new air and to find new people .... ispirazioni.Io I recently found new ways after having had a disappointment from a person with whom I worked for over 10 years that I thought I wanted my own good and that instead, not to admit his mistakes at the wrong deliberately gossip about me without me having done anything really important ..... Then I realized .... I will blend more 'work with the friendship ... you always lose ..... Faro 'everything that I had refused to deal with other people, but only in order to better promote my work ... And here we got to the point ... Sunday, June 6
participate 'in an event called "Viscalori in Bloom" association with the craft the antique shops
failing never set up as something, I found myself turning from side to side for the display and wake up at 3 am to try to fill the bench with dignity!! After a month of work are at the last stop! I've done a bang !
Obviously if I will take those to the office of mental health area, I'll post 'everything in due time!
Pray for me !!!!!! Simona

0 comments:

Post a Comment