Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How Much Does Facial Blushing Surgery Cost

,,,,,,,


I asked myself many times before writing this post if it was right to make public the pain so 'underwear ....... so' private ....... but I got carried away by instinct because I realized that feel the need to communicate something as' important persons unknown, has a healing power and I now I need to "heal" the pain ..... ..
I lost the baby that I held in my womb for 19 weeks from a heart problem, I had to bear the same pain experienced for my first child but with a decidedly different and have to accept the final Accept .... not to see him grow, not to be able piu'abbracciare, not knowing what character would have, could not go back ..... They are destroyed .. ...... but with the knowledge of having a child who needs me and that he hopes to still be a sister and a husband who tries not to show shaken and suffering in silence for a hug you my love ...... Matthew wherever you are ....... Mom and Dad 'will keep you in the heart ...... forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment