Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Film Salieri Straming

Boxes COMFIT - decoscrap

These are the favors I made for the christening of my little Mirko ... for grandparents in addition to these, I also made mini-scrap album titled "My first 6 months: she enjoyed!
(Christian I had to hand the plates and frames in the heart of the picture before)
These boxes are fantastic and fun to make and decorate! They are all different from one another by shape, size, color and decoration. I used to decorate belts, cords, buttons and other embellishments to scrapbooking: tags, flowers shaped rivets, teddy bears made with the punches ...
she enjoyed the relatives, who have enjoyed to choose ... sometimes arguing with each other exchanging them x! :-)
are still suitable for any occasion and not only at baptisms: by replacing some embellishments used are perfect for weddings, communions, confirmations, anniversaries, parties, etc. .... indeed, I'm already thinking about something similar for the birthday of my Christian, which each year brings a gift to all his classmates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment